The year 2020 has proved to be a roller coaster…
Since 2002, TKWs group has been working on improving competencies through various courses and mediums. TKWs Institute of Banking and Finance was setup in year 2010 with the vision of creating knowledge center of excellence for banking sector. Today the institute offers government recognized diploma courses accredited by NABET for undergraduate and graduate student. Rated to be one of the best banking institution in the country, TKWsIBF has been decorated with many awards and accolades at different forums of education and banking industry. Endorsed by Who’s who of the industry, especially for its Experiential Learning Techniques (ELT) and strong industry orientation, the institute has been written about in all leading newspapers. The institute is run by TKWs Institute of Banking and Finance society, which is governed and managed by a strong board comprising of CMDs and heads of leading banks and financial institutions.
Leadership and Governance at TKWsIBF
Vision & Mission for Banking and Finance Industry
✓ To establish in India, a Global premier institution in Banking and Financial Services
✓ To initiate, facilitate and disseminate global research and knowledge of banking
✓ To create a level playing field for economically backward students and enable them to compete for jobs and higher studies in BFSI
✓ To create an endowment fund for giving higher education scholarships, research grants and funding
Awards and Accolades as TKWs Institute of Banking and Finance
TKWsIBF Advantage for Banking and Finance Education
- TKWsIBF is a Top ranked BANKING COLLEGE governed by senior banking and finance professionals.
- TKWsIBF students get the opportunity for maximum CORPORATE INTERACTIONS through a project in every semester that requires interviewing of industry professionals.
- TKWsIBF students learn through EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING TECHNIQUES instead of books to develop industry-relevant professional skills.
- TKWsIBF students attend special classes for IBPS and GOVERNMENT EXAM and appear for Mocks which ensures that they qualify through the employment process.
- TKWsIBF has created a special subject called ECONOMIC TIMES to learn to read business newspapers and stay informed about financial markets.
- TKWsIBF students participate annually in a trading competition set in real market using Rs 15,00,000 virtual currency to develop their FINANCIAL ACUMEN.
- TKWsIBF students improve their personality in regular PROFESSIONAL BANKING COMMUNICATION classes and attending corporate skills workshops.
- TKWsIBF students get real lessons on survival & decision making at a 3-day LEADERSHIP SUMMIT organized with the help of Rockport Experiential.
- TKWsIBF students become INTERNATIONAL BANKERS through special focus on subjects like business banking, international trade finance, Forex & currency derivatives, etc.
- TKWsIBF students turn truly global when the best performers are selected to go on ASEAN BANKING TOUR of countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, etc.
- TKWsIBF students get the experience of a lifetime by hosting an annual BANKERS MEET attended by CEOs and other top professionals from Banking and Financial Services.
I am fortunate to grow up in a nuclear faily…
The 4th edition of Bankers Meet, an event by TKWs…
The recently held Season 5 of the ICICI StockMIND saw…
Based on the theory propagated by Thomas Robert Malthus, the…